Fender Mount Antenna Bracket
Topsy Products Fender Mount Antenna Bracket for 2018 & Up JL Jeep Wranglers.
The best way to mount your two-way radio antenna is up front where the largest
ground plane & refraction is found on Jeep Wranglers. Far superior to attaching
to the bumper, or tailgate.
The Topsy Products antenna mount is made from high quality, 12ga, 304 stainless
steel and accepts a standard 3/8 x 24 threaded CB or HAM antennas. It can be
attached to the passenger or driver side of vehicle. The mount can hold up to
a 5 foot antenna safely. (When installing a 4 or 5 foot antenna, we recommend
attaching the mount with the included self-tapping screw for added support.)
An antenna spring is also recommended for this mount when using taller mast antennas.
Kit includes antenna bracket, and mount screw only.
Antenna, coax and coupler are to be purchased separately. We recommend the following items for a clean, bulletproof installation. And NO ground wire needed.
- FS-4BK FIRESTIK II 4ft Antenna
- K8R9 - Firestik Fire-Ring 9ft Fire-Flex CB Coax Cable
- BT7259 - FireStik Twist on PL259 With Rubber Boot
- K1A -Firestik Quick Disconnect CB antenna Stud (Not required but make for simple removal when not it use)
- SS3H - Firestik Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Antenna Spring (Also not required but helps out when hitting those low tree branches on the trail.)
Price: $24.99 w/FREE shipping